Friday, April 14, 2017

Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins



We have another chocolate chip muffin recipe, but I decided to give this one a try. It is so good and moist. I got the recipe from here and this is her picture as well.  The only changes I made,  is that I added 1 tsp. of cinnamon and instead of mixing the dry ingredients in a bowl and then adding,  I just dump them on top of the batter and stir in. I always do this when baking. It  just saves an extra bowl to clean.  These are now our  favorite chocolate chip muffin.

Preheat oven to 425. Grease 12 muffin cups or line with papers.

1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 TBS vanilla
1 cup buttermilk
1 tsp. cinnamon
1-1/2 cups chocolate chips
2-1/2 cups plain flour
1 TBS baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt


Whisk together the butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, buttermilk and cinnamon.
Stir in the chocolate chips.
Dump the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt on top of the batter and gently fold in, just until incorporated.
Divide batter in the muffin cups.
Bake for 5 minutes and turn oven down to 375. Bake for an additional 12-15 minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10 01 09 10