Thursday, June 30, 2016

Stuffed Italian Bread

One of my daughters made this amazing bread last night. She made a couple of changes but I can't imagine it getting any better. This is SO good. The recipe came from here and this is her picture. She didn't have any fresh parsley, so she just used what we had in the bottle. She also didn't buy the Italian loaf, as we have Italian seasoning and she didn't use poppy seeds. I know they look nice, but I doubt they added any extra flavor!!

1 loaf of French Bread
1 stick butter, melted
1/8 cup olive oil
1 TBS minced onion
1 TBS Italian Seasoning
3 cloves of garlic, grated
1 TBS Dijon mustard
1 TBS parsley
12 oz. Italian 5 Cheese

Preheat oven to 350.
Cut the bread into  X cubes without cutting all the way through.
Mix the butter, oil, minced onion, Italian seasoning, garlic, mustard and parsley. Drizzle over the cracks.
Fill the cracks with cheese.
Wrap in foil and bake for 15-20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Yummy!!!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't posted for a whilel, but the smell of this bread must have come through my computer, because here I am and remembering how pleasant it is visiting here! Tell her this appears to be an awesome recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my~ I must try this!
    Have a happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10 01 09 10