Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Oven Roasted Vegetables

I tried this recipe and it was voted a keeper for our family.  It is super easy and the taste is perfect. I didn't use frozen vegetables, but fresh ones. I also cut my carrots into circles and added 2 cloves of garlic. Garlic makes most things better!!  I made this again the next week because it is just that good.

1 cup each:   broccoli, cauliflower, carrots
3 TBS butter
3 TBS olive oil
1/2 tsp. season salt (I used Greek seasoning)
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
2 cloves garlic, diced

Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease baking sheet.
Cut vegetables to bite size.  Put in a bowl.
Mix the oil, butter and seasoning.
Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
Spread on a single layer and bake 20-30 minutes or until tender.

2 comments:

  1. These look so delicious!!! And the biscuits, I will definitely try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk through. I appreciate this post. new roots liver

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10 01 09 10