Monday, March 7, 2016

Breakfast Poppers


My son LOVES these. Well, my husband does too!! These little things are easy to make and taste just as good reheated as the day they are cooked.  My son likes to have something he can eat on the way to work. These don't make a mess and are easy to hold and eat.

1 Can of Biscuits
4 eggs
1/2 cup of meat, bacon, sausage or ham
salt and pepper to taste
1/3 cup sharp cheddar cheese or cheese of choice

Grease 10 cups of a muffin pan.
Scramble your eggs with meat in them. When they are almost done, add the cheese and stir.
Add salt and pepper.
Take each biscuit out and flatten it on the counter. I just use my hand. Put a heaping teaspoon of eggs on biscuit. Fold over the edges and place seam side down in pan.
Bake at 375 for about 10 minutes. Brush the tops with butter when you remove them from the pan.

*I add jalapeno  or banana peppers to my eggs, along with bell pepper. I have also used Colby Jack/Monterey Jack cheese. You can do a lot of different things with these and they are all good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10 01 09 10