Monday, March 21, 2016

Best Way To Batter Fish


Not only does my husband know how to catch fish, but he knows how to cook them too. We have no desire to go to seafood restaurant, because he makes it even better at home!
One of the things he has is this fish batterer. You just put the stuff in the bottom and put the fish on the top of this grated thing and put the lid on and shake. No messy, gummy fingers and you can do several pieces at a time.  He got his at Bass Pro but Bed Bath & Beyond also has them for about $12.00.
We have a friend who owns a restaurant and they have fish filets and he told me they use this House of Autry seafood breader. I get mine at Wal-Mart and it really is good. I also use this to bread my squash and to mix a little water with it and coat my onion rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10 01 09 10