Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Banana Pudding




I made this banana pudding this past weekend and everyone said it's the best they've ever had. I don't like banana pudding, so I'm trusting their opinions.  I got this picture and recipe from here.   I didn't change a thing about the recipe.

8oz block cream cheese
14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
3 cups milk
5 oz box instant vanilla pudding
1 tsp. vanilla
8 oz cool whip
box vanilla wafers
4 bananas

Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
Add both milks, the pudding and vanilla.
Fold in half of the cool whip.
In a 9x13 pan, cover the bottom with vanilla wafers.
Slice bananas and cover the wafers with them.
Spoon the pudding mixture over top.
Spread the rest of the cool whip over top and chill.
Optional: You can crush some wafers and sprinkle on top.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds delicious. Can't wait to make this!

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10 01 09 10