Thursday, February 5, 2015

Fun Game for the Family

My youngest son told me about this game. It is really fun. You can open it up and begin playing quickly. There are several variations of the game and they are all fun. Even young children can play this game, because it's just pictures.  It's harder than you think though. The pictures have to be matched and you call them out as you find the match for the card you have. The pictures may be the same, but they are not the same size.  My kids always beat me at this game!!  You can play a quick game or make it longer. It's fun for the whole family. I couldn't find it at Wal-Mart so I ordered it from  here.  You can scroll over the side pictures on that page and see how the cards look.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Going to catch up with you.
    Hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This game is great. My 7 yr old loves it

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10 01 09 10