Saturday, June 14, 2014

Mississippi Mud Pie

This is one of our favorite  summer desserts. It's cool,  easy to put together and it tastes SO good.


2  small packages instant chocolate pudding
9 inch pan of baked brownies
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
12 oz cool whip

1st Layer:
Mix together the first package of pudding.  Crumble the brownies up and add most of it to the pudding, reserving some for the topping.  Spread this in a 9x13 pan.
2nd Layer
Mix together the cream cheese,  sugar and 8 oz of cool whip. Spread over pudding mixture.
3rd Layer
Mix the remaining box of pudding with the remaining 4 oz of cool whip. Spread over top. Sprinkle remaining brownie pieces over top and refrigerate for one hour.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds yummy!
    Gonna have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to make this for church dinner Sunday!
    Thank you for your sweet comment~ I really needed to hear that. I am thinking you are right. I think God is clearing my mind~ a good enough reason to be on the back side of the wilderness right now. You blessed my heart today! Thank you my friend!
    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make this but leave out the sugar and cream cheese and put a layer of butter finger on top. I call it death by chocolate. lol!

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10 01 09 10