Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Good News About CVS

I read here this morning that CVS is going to stop selling tobacco products. This is GOOD news. This company is going to lose a lot of money due to this decision.  The bible says the love of money is the root of all evil.  I am very thankful that CVS is doing this and I am going to write them a brief note telling them how much I appreciate their stand and their willingness to lose money to do the right thing. I want them to know that I appreciate this move!
If you too would like to let this company,  here is their address:

CVS Corporation
Customer Relations
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket,  RI  02895

2 comments:

  1. Good move on their part. I always shop there and will be sure to also tell the store manager. Thanks for heads up on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10 01 09 10