Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Two Very Handy Tips

I've been cooking for over 30 years and I never knew this tip until a couple of weeks ago. There are little tabs on the end of the tenfoil and Saran Wrap boxes that you just push in. It holds the rolls in place. No more pulling  and the roll comes out! This has made it SO easy to use. Why didn't I know this before???

Another tip I found on Pinterest, is how to break in new shoes in just 2 minutes so that they don't wear a blister on your feet. One of my daughters got some new shoes and she tried it. It worked. You can read the post here.

3 comments:

  1. I know about the wrap but still forget to do it. That has gotta be worse than not knowing! Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Here I am an old lady and I did not know this ;) I loved it! Thanks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10 01 09 10