Wednesday, January 23, 2013

THE Best Alfredo Sauce

Chicken Alfredo is a family favorite at our house. I have used another recipe that we have all liked, but I saw this one on Pinterest and decided to give it a try. It's suppose to taste like Olive Gardens. I've never had theirs before, so I can't vouch for that, but every one agreed that this one is better than my other one and that I don't need to change a single thing about it. I got the recipe and picture from this blog. Her recipe said to use white pepper, but I just used regular pepper. 


1 stick of butter
1 clove of minced garlic
1 pint of heavy cream
1 cup of fresh Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp cream cheese
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper

 In a sauce pan over medium heat – melt butter and add garlic and cook for two minutes, then add in heavy cream and cream cheese and heat until bubbling, but do not boil. Add in Parmesan Cheese and mix until the cheese melts. Sprinkle in salt and pepper to taste

5 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing. I love Alfredo sauce. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do make this that way too, it is just beyond good, makes your tongue want to slap your throat, lol really an excellent recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Alfredo sauce too, on most anything! This does sound easy....gonna have to keep this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely try this one!!! I have an Olive Garden breadstick recipe that I am going to try with it!! Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds sooooo creamy and delicious! Can't see where it fits in my current eating habits, but I'm gonna try to shoe horn it in!!

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10 01 09 10