Monday, September 24, 2012

10 Minute Tablerunner

I have a very sweet friend who made this for me. This is called a 10 Minute Tablerunner, because you make it in just 10 minutes! I had never heard of these before, but they are SO easy to make. I LOVE the colors she put together for mine! She zig zagged around the edge so that when I wash it, it'll still look nice. I love the  buttons she added to the ends too. If you would like to see just how easy this is to make, just watch this You  Tube.  Just click on my picture and you'll see the whole thing in a closer view.

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, and so simple. I'll have to pass this along to my sister. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria Caldicott, December 5, 2012.

    I made one of these for my mom, this was the first thing I ever sewed. My mom loved it! It was so easy! I have made atleast 12 of them since! And making for for my family for christmas!

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10 01 09 10