Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cream Cheese Bites

These are SUPER easy to make and very good.  Some of my family  members don't  like cherries, so I put  chocolate chips on some for them.

20 vanilla wafers
2- 8oz. cream cheese blocks
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
3/4 c sugar
cherry pie filling

Mix all the ingredients except the cherries. Line the muffin pans with papers and put one vanilla wafer in each. Fill the liners 2/3 full with mixture. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Let cool and top with cherries. Refrigerate.

3 comments:

  1. Christian ForsythJune 28, 2012 at 12:49 PM

    That sounds so good! I'm gonna have to try it! Moma's trying to get me to go on a low carb diet with her tho so she might hurt me if she hears I made them...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try this for our next dessert for the domino group. Sounds delicious and they can choose their own toppers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy!
    I have not made these in awhile but make a good summer treat~light and cool.
    Hope you are enjoying your summer!
    It was great catching up with you today.

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10 01 09 10