Thursday, May 10, 2012

Stainless Steel Electric Skillet

I got this Stainless Steel Electric Skillet for Christmas. I've had several of the non stick ones over the years, but they never last and the coating comes off in your food. So I went looking for  one that was stainless steel on the inside and found this one. It gets really good reviews. I LOVE this skillet. I can cook a lot of food in it, instead of using 2 pans. It saves me time and dishes. Here  is where I found the best price. I know it's a lot to pay for it, but all the other ones I paid half this much and they didn't last. One didn't even last a year. So if you are looking for a good stainless steel skillet, check this one out. 


7 comments:

  1. That looks like a great electric skillet. I had one many years ago.

    I clicked on the link twice and ended up at my own blogger dashboard.

    I've had this happen on other blogs as well.

    Have a great weekend and happy cooking.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your link is taking me back to the blogger dashboard for some reason. It looks like a great skillet though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got an awesome electric stainless steel skillet about 4 yrs ago from a company that does home demos ~ can't remember the name of it. But I use it nearly everyday, it's like having an extra burner on my stove. Enjoy yours!

    Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about that link. I also do the test that link thing and it worked. I just redid it and it worked again, so we'll see if it works for y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The link worked for me - and so did my electric skillet, for decades. It finally gave up and I've not replaced it. The more I think about it, and read this, the more I realize how helpful it was.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice piece. I recently found a post that shared how to make your stainless steel pans non-stick. I will have to find that again and give it a try to see if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are good, I had one when younger, used it for everything, even baking cakes, then one time a child had croup and I decided to make a vaporizer of it, not a good idea, it worked great, but the Vicks got into the pores of the pan and could never cook anything in it again, :)

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10 01 09 10