Thursday, April 19, 2012

Grape Salad

Someone made this at a bridal shower a couple of weeks ago and my daughter got the recipe. It's a very cool, refreshing dessert. The great thing is you don't have to cook it.


1 cup sour cream
1/2 c sugar
1-1/2 tsp. vanilla

4 c Green seedless  grapes
4 c  red seedless grapes


1 cup Ground pecans
1/2 cup Brown sugar

Mix first 3 ingredients in a bowl. Then stir in grapes.
Stir the brown sugar and pecans together. Sprinkle over top of grapes.
Refrigerate.


3 comments:

  1. So glad you shared this. I am helping with a bridal shower this weekend and this might be a dish that I could whip up easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds yummy, thanks Sandra for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister-in-law's sister fixed that one Thanksgiving and I fell in love with it. The grapes are so juicy! She didn't do the brown sugar/pecans on top, but that should be a great polishing touch to the presentation. Good!!

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10 01 09 10