Sunday, March 18, 2012

Grip It Grabbers

I found these a few years ago at Wal-Mart. They don't sell them any more, but I LOVE them. Now I have to buy them at Office Depot or Staples.  I've had one on my refrigerator for years and it's still sticking. You can put a pen or pencil in it and it holds it. You can put it on the computer, because it's not magnetic. One thing though, where ever you put it, you can not move it.  It's that sticky. You can take it down but even hot glue won't hold it again. So put it where you want it to stay. I have one on the side of my refrigerator right next to my check off list and magnetic note pad. This way I always have a pen or pencil handy.  You can also buy them off Amazon. 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, a pencil that will not go walking off, I need one stuck on my fridge too, lol we have the worse time keeping track of pens and pencils, neither of us ever move them, yet they are gone, guess Zoie get them, lol Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea! I've never seen those, but will look for them now.

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10 01 09 10