Saturday, December 31, 2011

Why is This My FAVORITE 9x13 Pan????

This is the Mirro 9x13 baking pan that I use all the time. I love it so much, that I just bought myself a second one, to replace the other 9x13 pan I have. I bought this pan at the local ACE Hardware for just $6.99 over a year ago and I have never regretted it. The sides are straight up and not angled out like most, so it makes a nicer looking cake. The lid is metal as well, so I can put it in the refrigerator and put stuff on top of it, which helps me to have more space in there. It's nice to not have to use aluminum foil and have a nice tight fitting lid. I always use this pan when I have to take something off to  a dinner or party. I even take cookies in it just because it has a tight lid and it's easy. 

4 comments:

  1. I have a pan similar to this with a lid as well and it is my favorite as well! I use it all the time! But did not pay what you did! Good shopping!!! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pans are great for all the reason that you listed. Unfortunately I don't have one yet but may have to check out my local Ace store soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to look for an ACE tomorrow! I have glass pans with plastic lids, but this would fit soooo much better. Thanks for doing my shopping for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll check and see if our ACE has it. I like that description of it.

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10 01 09 10